Sunday, July 25, 2010

Source Evaluation

Source Evaluation

Brown, Archie. The Rise And Fall Of Communism. Ecco,
2009. Print.

The Rise And Fall Of Communism is a book that I found at Yavapai college library. Since I chose communism as my topic; I wanted to get information on this subject so I could better understand Atwood story, The Handmaid’s Tale. The Rise And Fall Of Communism is a book about how communism started and what counties still live in communism.
“communism." Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary. 2010.
Merriam-Webster Online. 21 July 2010
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/communism

I chose this website as a source because I needed a definition of communism for my research paper. This site seems to be a creditable site because it is well known and it cites its information.

No comments:

Post a Comment